From: "Andrew Stuart" <andrew.stuart@supercoders.com.au>
To: "waldbiec" <waldbiec@lafayette.edu>
Cc: "Mailman-Users" <mailman-users@python.org>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 5:08:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Pluggable authentication for Mailman web interface?

Can you say more about what you are trying to achieve?

There is an authenticating reverse proxy server for the Mailman REST API at https://gitlab.com/astuart/mailmania

But I don?t think anyone has run it yet - it?s pretty raw, not much more than alpha but fully functional.

I?m sorry but I?ve been dragged to other priorities so there?s no real documentation but I?m happy to answer any questions if you want to give it a try.

This thread really should like on Mailman Developers <mailman-developers@python.org> though.

as