On Tue, Jun 02, 2015 at 07:53:46PM -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
I suppose there could be an authentication requiring the site password
(for various reasons, it couldn't be a list admin password) on the admin
and listinfo overview pages to see 'all' lists, but there is not such a
feature.

If you have sufficient access to the server, you could create your own
web page to display the results of list_lists. See the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/4030648> for info on doing these kinds of things.

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2010-June/069783.html
(from the archives) is quite a nice approach, too.

--
"Of course we are not patronising women. We are just going to explain to
   them, in words of one syllable, what it is all about."

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 2, '15 at 6:13a
activeJun 3, '15 at 2:23p