On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 12:39:41PM -0500, Carlos Palomino wrote:
I'm new to mailman and have recently installed the software on my CenOS server.

All is working quite well, accept for the specified join & leave dedicated addresses for members to subscribe/unsubscribe.

When sending to ios-join at a11y.us, the message is rejected, as a "mailbox doesn't exist" type of error.
Same goes for ios-subscribe at a11y.us.
Configuring your MTA?

(add a second (and others, should you so wish) nameserver, too)
Any ideas on what I should explain to my I.T rep to review, so these requests can work?
Did you get to step 6 of the installation instructions?
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/view/head:/doc/mailman-install.txt

--
"Sitting in a church doesn't make you a Christian,
any more than sitting in a garage makes you a car."

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 7, '11 at 5:23p
activeNov 8, '11 at 3:28p