On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 04:41:18PM +0100, Martin Brampton wrote:
I'm running Mailman 2.1.13 from the Debian Squeeze repositories (on
Debian Squeeze) to provide mailing lists across several domains. The
domains that are not the primary mailing list domain have 301 redirects
of URLs such as .../listinfo/xxxx or .../admin/xxxx to the primary
domain.
Why not just ServerAlias them?
Is there something wrong with my setup? Is there a way to resolve this
problem?
Or (Reverse)ProxyPass them -- both assuming you're using Apache as
your httpd.

If that's undesirable, VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW may be useful.

--
Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often,
and for the same reason.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 5, '11 at 3:41p