On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 04:01:18PM -0300, Douglas D. J. de Macedo wrote:
My problem is that I have more than 50 lists and every time time that one of
the users go out of the company I have to go one per one list removing this
user.
remove_members ?

(-a is useful)
And the other way, when a new person get a job here I have to sign
their email list per list ..
list_lists | while read L; do add_members -r /path/to/file ${L}; done

might do the trick.

--
"Like any Englishman armed with a cricket bat, he was doomed to fail."
-- Guy Ladenburg (prosecuting counsel, comments on Paul Kelleher's

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 11, '11 at 7:01p
activeAug 17, '11 at 8:31a