Barry Finkel wrote:
What happened to the Mailman FAQ? When I go to the URL

http://wiki.list.org/x/AgA3

I get some login screen from Atlassian Confluence.
That page is wider thanmy Firefox window, and there are no
scroll bars.

The FAQ is still there for now. We're trying to move it, but it will be
a while.

What you see is a "Welcome to Confluence" overlay (Confluence is the
engine behind the Mailman wiki and FAQ). This is new, due to a recent
Confluence upgrade.

Enlarge your browser window and you will see at the bottom of the
overlay, both a "Show this Welcome Screen on log in" checkbox and a
Close button. Uncheck the box and press Close.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 11, '11 at 1:46p
activeApr 11, '11 at 3:50p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Barry Finkel: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post