I am trying to set up mailman for the first time and would like to add
an html image link into the footer of each email that is sent to the
list. At the moment all I am seeing is the raw html.

So far I have changed the following settings:

1. Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text? This conversion
happens after MIME attachments have been stripped. - set to "no"

2. Made sure all users have 'plain' unchecked

3. Added 'text/html' to pass mime types

But still I am just getting the html and not the image link.

Would someone be able to help me get this set up?

Thanks,

Nick

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython