I have a mailman umbrella list that was changed recently to show the original senders email address for reply directly to the sender. The problem we have now is that when the sub list receives the posting, the list administrator(s) receive notification for approval if the sender is not a member or on the accepted senders list of the sublist.

The umbrella list is already in the accepted senders list. Is there a setting that will allow the emails to traverse to the sublists without adding all employee emails to the allowed senders list? A wildcard entry *.mydomain.com is not an accepted solution to this either.

Thank you for you responses.

Jack

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 3, '11 at 1:03a
activeFeb 3, '11 at 10:19p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Jack R. Madderra: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post