Ruud wrote:
On my debian leny I run the mailman 2.1.11 stable version in english
language.

I have different hostnames pointing to the server. Lets say, default is
domain1. When I create a newlist and login to de admin-interface, I change
the hostname to domain2.

When the system sends mail to recipients (using postfix), it use only the
default domain1 hostname in the links in the message.

This is because there are two list attributes that contain the domain.
They are host_name and web_page_url, and web_page_url is not visible
in the admin GUI.

How could I change this/fix this so message sended to the users with links
in it, points to the configured second domainname, domain2?

You need to add a second domain/host in mm_cfg.py

add_virtualhost('domain2.tld', 'domain2.tld')

Then you fix the list by running the Mailman command

bin/withlist -l -r fix_url LISTNAME -u domain2.tld

Also, see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/lYA9>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 7, '10 at 2:53p