On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 11:15:04PM -0500, Christian Lefler wrote:
I just started a new mailing list and its great. I would like to know how
to keep subscribers from getting to any screen
by "screen" I'm assuming that you mean "web page".
where they can manage their settings or post to the list.
That's entirely down to your HTTPD configuration -- and how you wish
to control access.

And, perhaps more important to end-user, how you will provide
mechanisms for unsubscriptions.
Basically I want to manage the list entirely
myself where subscribers simply receive emails and cannot respond.
Search for 'announce' on http://wiki.list.org

--
"Twenty-two minutes late, badger ate a junction box at New Malden."
('The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin')

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 2, '10 at 4:15a
activeDec 3, '10 at 4:57p