On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 01:12:18PM +0100, Andre van Kan wrote:
- cluster 1: runs the MTA (Postfix) and MM
- cluster 2: runs Horde and the MM-webinterface
- cluster 3: runs Cyrus-imapd

Cluster 1 and 2 share - via NFS - the MM-lists etc. I found out however
that data/heldms* was only available on cluster 1.
From the moment that I shared this directory between cluster 1 and 2 the
approved messages were visible with the admin webinterface and approving
resulted in a transfer of the messages to cluster2:/var/spool/mailman/in
and are waiting there for the things to come.
So the problem is partly solved, albeit that the messages still are not
delivered, supposedly because cluster 1 should be able to transfer the
messages to cluster 3, the IMAP-server (?).
Why on earth are you adding in IMAP at this stage? Mailman is designed
to deliver via a pipe, to the scripts. I believe that's the case, even
with Postfix.
So I want to share the directory cluster2:/var/spool/mailman/in with
cluster 1 since this cluster is configured to send the messages to the
IMAP-server.
I suspect that that's a completely wrong approach.
Does this sound reasonable to you, or should cluster 2 itself better be 's/2/1/'
configured to send the approved messages to the IMAP-server directly?
's/to the IMAP-server//'

--
"I would nationalise Elizabeth Hurley and allow each of us to claim
our share."

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 4, '10 at 6:51p