On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, cmallon wrote:

This may seem like a dumb question but I've been seeing a lot of this in
my mail.logs All the messages are being delivered and there are no bad
recipients in the list. Could there be a misconfiguration somewhere?
I'd like to write a script that extracts information from the keyword
bounces, but don't want to get data from legitimate emails.
Oct 15 10:53:20 apps25 postfix/qmgr[16897]: 1984F691A316:
from=<my-list-bounces at mail.mydomain.com>, size824, nrcpt=6 (queue
active)
This is normal. List messages are sent out as <listname>-bounces so that
if one does indeed bounce, it gets sent back to an address that can do
something about it.

Geoff.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython