On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 01:35:42PM -0700, Con Wieland wrote:
Does anybody already have a script to get the total number of
subscribers across all the lists on a system?
something like:

list_lists -b | while read L; do echo "List is ${L}"; list_members ${L} | wc -l ; done

perhaps?

If you're after something more complicated, that handles archives and
bits,

http://hendricks.amyl.org.uk/~adam/tmp/list-stats

may be of interest

(one day I'll get around to fixing up my repo's browsey thing)

--
"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 4, '10 at 8:35p
activeOct 4, '10 at 8:57p