Hello everyone,

We have a mailman mailing list system. Everything works fine except for one
mainling list.

For this mailing list, whenever a new user is added to the member list, that
user will receive two welcome emails with two different passwords first. And
you can search and find that user in the members list under the mailing list
administration page. Then after a few minutes, the user will receive two
emails saying "You are unsubscribed from the mailing list blah". At this
point search for that user in the members list under the mailing list
administration page, no result is returned. This means this user is
automatically deleted from the members list by the mailman.

Can anyone tell me why this could happen?? I really need urgent help on
that. Thank you very much!