Hi all

When a user wants to subscribe to my mailinglist, the user gets the
confirmation mail, to confirm the subscription.

Then, when the user just replies to the mail (using thunderbird), the
list administrator (me) gets a mail that says, a new user subscribed to
the mailing list, but when I go to the backend (administration), the
user is not in the list of recipients!

If the user clicks on the link in the confirmation mail and confirms the
subscription in the web form, he appears in the recipients list!

I didn't find any report in the web about users having the same problem..

can someone help me?

best regards
Till

PS: I had the same problem subscribing to this mailing list, may be it's
me.. :-/ when I replied to the message nothing happened, and when I
confirmed on the webpage, I got the confirmation back immediately..

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 8, '10 at 10:57p
activeMay 14, '10 at 11:17a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Till Kleisli: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post