Mike Mestnik wrote:
Hello,
I'd like to share with every one that I just deployed mailman using
the contributed mm-handler and that I had some issues working with the
default sendmail configuration that I plan to bring to the sendmail
developers.

If there are any other comments or questions on this configuration I'd
be glad to hear them.

This configuration does work for me.
I spoke with sendmail-2010(Claus Assmann) and was given a new idea as to
how to set these options. This is what was pointed out for CentOS54:

define(`LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS', `rhqSu')
MODIFY_MAILER_FLAGS(`LOCAL', `-sAw5:/|@q')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_PATH',
`/usr/share/doc/mailman-2.1.9/contrib/mm-handler, U=mailman:mail')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', `mm-handler $h $u')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_DSN_DIAGNOSTIC_CODE', `DNS/RFC822/SMTP')
MAILER(`local', )dnl

#!/bin/sh
chmod ug+x /usr/share/doc/mailman-2.1.9/contrib/mm-handler*
chown root:mail /usr/share/doc/mailman-2.1.9/contrib/mm-handler*

I'm unsure still what all of these options do, but I'm told that these
options will generate a Mlocal that matches what I'm using.

I hope this helps future sendmail users.

--
Mike Mestnik
Technical Team
Email: mmestnik at nagios.com