Jay Deiman wrote:
I've been running mailman 2.1.10 on FreeBSD 6.2 for quite some time now
and I just recently noticed that the default footer (msg_footer) is not
being appended to all the messages. Is there something else that needs
to be set/enabled to turn this on? I've searched for this problem and
I've found nothing so I'm kind of assuming that I'm missing a setting
somewhere.

If you have text in Non-digest options -> msg_footer, it should be
added to every outgoing individual message, either directly to the
message body or as a separate MIME part depending on the MIME
structure of the message.

The only thing that controls it is the presence of text in msg_footer.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 12, '09 at 5:30p
activeDec 1, '09 at 10:16p