Dave Bevis wrote:
I have a list set up that the membership changes on the fly. When an
email is sent out, the current list is removed and a new list is
uploaded. I have turned bounce processing off but I am still
receiving bounce messages. Is there a way to turn bounce processing
off completely for a particular list?

Mac os x server Mailman 2.1.4

If bounce processing is Off for listname, any message sent to
listname-bounces at ... is ignored.

If you are seeing bounces, either some broken MTA/MDA is returning them
to other than the envelope sender or this is an Apple issue.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 12, '09 at 2:45p
activeJun 12, '09 at 3:10p