on 5/7/09 11:42 AM, Denis Yurashkou said:

Anybody tried to send HTML-messages with Mailman?
How can I send message with HTML, that will be read as HTML, neither as text
nor as attachment?
Mailman is not a content generation system. It is a content filtering
and distribution system. So, if you generate your content in HTML, and
you do not have Mailman configured to strip or convert HTML, then that
will be passed through to the recipients.

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org> If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 7, '09 at 4:42p
activeMay 8, '09 at 6:10a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Denis Yurashkou: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post