On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:06:47AM -0500, Brad Knowles wrote:
Brian Canty wrote:
Not sure if anyone has been experiencing the same problem. I have a
poster who uses a gmail account to post and he is not getting a copy of
the posting? Any suggestions in trying to resolve this would be greatly
appreciated.
That's a known problem with gmail. There's something about this in the FAQ
Wiki, but I don't remember exactly where.
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answere88&query=mailing+list+&topic=0&type=f
is the google help response.

(yes, it *is* in my bookmarks)

--
``There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies and the other is to

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 16, '09 at 3:05p
activeMar 16, '09 at 4:40p