Mark Heer wrote:
When a message is rejected it keeps the same subject line as what was sent. If the user dows not read the message saying the post was rejected, the user assumes it went out to the list. How do I change a rejected email subject to what I see in the
ListAdmin.py

# add in original message, but not wrap/filled
if origmsg:
text = NL.join(
[text,