Guilherme Funchal wrote:
OK..but if message is html (create by outlook) this message attach this text
in original mail...is it correct ?

I don't understand the question.

You said that if you used the settings I gave you that removed all HTML
parts, that it worked except that attachments got stripped.

That must mean there was a text/plain alternative in the message, so
the settings below will still remove the HTML alternative and replace
the multipart/alternative part with the text/plain part.

If this isn't working for you, we have to see the MIME structure of the
messages that don't work in order to understand what the problem is.