On 5/27/08, mailmanlist at jfm30204.e4ward.com wrote:

I just purchased a VPS to which I will have root access, so I would
imagine that I will have access to Mailman config files. In Webhost
Manager, there is an option to set an hourly limit for all Mailman
users.
This is not a standard part of Mailman. If you have any questions
regarding these kinds of non-standard features, you need to ask your
hosting provider.
Naturally, that's a good idea. But there should be a way to exempt
a domain or override the limit for one domain.

Is this possible, and, if so, how would it be done?
Talk to your hosting provider. They should know what additional
tools they installed and how they work.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 28, '08 at 2:15a
activeMay 28, '08 at 5:09a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mailmanlist: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post