From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON at tempest.organization.org>
Date: May 13, 2008 9:29:30 AM MDT
To: <ascls-co-leaders-bounces at my_list.org>
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
Clicking on the "For more information" link just takes me to the
Bounce config page in the list admin section. I'm not getting any kind
of transcript.

Looking at the bounce log for this particular email shows the following:
May 13 09:29:26 2008 (21967) bounce message w/no discernable
addresses: <200805131529.m4DFTUVH029147 at tempest.organization.org>
May 13 09:29:26 2008 (21967) forwarding unrecognized, message-id: <200805131529.m4DFTUVH029147 at tempest.organization.org

My guess here is that for some reason tempest.pvhs.org is sending some
kind of response to the list that is getting bounced for whatever
reason. I do have several subscribers at that facility, but have not
heard that any of them are not receiving the emails from the list.

Any ideas on how to I might proceed to figure out why I'm getting this
bounce, and therefore maybe figure out how to prevent it?

Thanks,

J.R.

J.R. Constance
Rodric Consulting, LLC
jrc at rodricon.com
http://www.rodricon.com
Phone: 720.339.3646

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 13, '08 at 7:09p
activeMay 13, '08 at 9:44p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

J.R. Constance: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post