Carlos Corredor wrote:
I have two lists. In one of them, I can add new members by mass subscription
only - adding a member using the general list information page does not
work: nothing happens - no response email of any kind, and of course, the
user does not get subscribed. In the other list, everything works as it's
supposed to.

Did you edit the listinfo page template for the non-working list?

If so, you probably lost or misplaced the <MM-Subscribe-Form-Start> tag.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 21, '08 at 7:00p
activeMar 21, '08 at 7:35p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Carlos Corredor: 1 post