Garrett L. Hudson wrote:
I am receiving "Uncaught bounce notifications" with an attachment that can
not be opened. I am assuming this is the original unrecognized bounce but I
can not verify. Any chance anyone has seen this before?

Yes. The actual message which cannot be parsed as a bounce notice is
attached as a Content-Type: message/rfc822 MIME part. Apparently your
MUA (Mail User Agent, mail client) does not understand this content
type.

You need to use a different MUA to read this mail. Any MUA that does
recognize 'attachments', but doesn't recognize a message/rfc822 part
as a message that it can display is pretty deficient.

You might try just saving the attachment to a file and then opening it
with a text editor.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 12, '08 at 5:41p
activeMar 13, '08 at 12:29a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Garrett L. Hudson: 1 post