I appreciate y'all's responses.

RESPONSE:
"....Unless you really need the excitement of the technical administration, sticking with the moderation/human issues may be the best solution....."

ME:
I DO WANT THE EXCITEMENT AND THE FINER CONTROL OF TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATION.
There is a good FAQ on making a Mailman list do what you want. It is
not hard and requires no hacking at all. Just proper setting of
parameters available from the web interface(s).

RESPONSE:
"....There is a good FAQ on making a Mailman list do what you want. It is
not hard and requires no hacking at all. Just proper setting of
parameters available from the web interface(s)...."

ME:
<<<<NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT... WHERE IS/ARE THE WEB-INTERFACE(S)>>>

2ND QUESTION: Can Mailman be ran on with a simple POPMAIL account..... <<<<LIGHTBULB>>>>... oops.. sorry guys/gals.. I just remembered... the last time I did this I had a domain name and my web hoster provided the Mailman Interface.

In leui of a hosting service ...... are there any other pretty good interfaces BESIDES Yahoo Groups?
Better yet, I'll search for one myself... unless anyone wants to comment.

Again, I sincerely appreciate all your help. Sometimes you just need a sounding board.

THANX,

Want an e-mail address like mine?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython