Mark Sapiro wrote:
Because you lowered the threshold score. This is a known issue
mentioned several times on this list
<http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amail.python.org++inurl%3Amailman++cr
on+disabled+stale+bounce>
This does seem to be the same problem.
Are you sure you lowered the threshold a month ago? Has cron/disabled
not been running? The issue with cron/disabled disables that member
the first time cron/disabled runs after the threshold is lowered to <=
4.
As best I can tell, cron/disabled has been running all this time. Issuing
crontab -l generates output including:

0 9 * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /home/godsgroups/mailman/cron/disabled

Is there any way to know for sure if cron/disabled has been running?

Note: I'm going to fix cron/disabled for the 2.1.10 final release.
Good to know. Thanks for that.

David Buntin

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 7, '07 at 4:46a
activeDec 7, '07 at 7:19a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 2 posts David Buntin: 2 posts