From: Mark Sapiro [mailto:msapiro at value.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:29 AM
To: Brad Knowles; wittygal; mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Limit to the Number of Subscribers for
eachlist?

Brad Knowles wrote:
On 8/29/07, wittygal wrote:

They tell me that
phplist doesn't have the problems mailman does.
That's a total load of bull.

Agreed.

First, phplist only does one-way (announcement) lists so if you want a
discussion list, phplist is not an option.

Second, if phplist on bluehost is able to deliver mail to many
recipients faster than Mailman on bluehost, this is a result of
conscious or unconscious configuration decisions made by bluehost in
the installation of Mailman, phplist and their MTAs. It is not because
of any inherent superiority of phplist.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 29, '07 at 7:52a