On Aug 22, 2007, at 10:03 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:
And, the heart of my
question, can I disable those [ways a list admin could add
addresses without confirmation]?
Of course, you can do anything if you're willing to hack the code, but
short of that, all you can do is eliminate the entire Membership
Management... section including the Membership List from the admin
interface.
I don't want to do that. I do want the list admin to be able send
out invites, for example.

I think I will just have to either leave things as they are or modify
the code. Probably the easiest modification would simply be to
remove the "subscribe" option from the mass subscription page. Of
course someone could work around that by sending a properly crafted
HTTP POST, but those aren't the sorts of list-admins I'm worried about.

-j

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 23, '07 at 12:36a
activeAug 23, '07 at 3:40p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Jeffrey Goldberg: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post