Hello,

I'm a site administrator running mailman 2.1.9 and am beginning to
delegate some responsibility to list administrators. While I trust
(the integrity of) these people, I am not fully confident that they
completely grasp the importance of the confirmation process
(particularly since some list members seem to have trouble with it).
I do not want any of these list administrators to subscribe anyone
(or change email addresses of members) without the member having to
go through the confirmation process.

To my knowledge, the one place that a list administrator could by-
pass the confirmation process for members is on the mass subscription
page. Are there other locations as well? And, the heart of my
question, can I disable those?

Cheers,

-j

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 23, '07 at 12:36a
activeAug 23, '07 at 3:40p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Jeffrey Goldberg: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post