Mark,

Thanks for your offer to help.

For what it's worth, I created the lists after creating the subdomain and
virtual host. I created the lists with newlist and the appropriate --urlhost
and --email host options.

To be safe I tried running the fix_url script as you suggested with the same
results (no change.)

The contents of my mm_cfg.py are:

from Defaults import *
SMTPHOST='domain.com'
add_virtualhost('www.subdomain.domain.com','subdomain.domain.com')
SMTP_LOG_EVERY_MESSAGE = ('smtp','%(msg_message-id)s smtp to %(listname)s
or %(#recips)d recips, completed in %(time).3f seconds. To=%(msg_to)s Return
Path=%(msg_return-path)s Sender=%(msg_sender)s Errors To=%(msg_errors-to)s')

The contents of Default.py that you requested are:

DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'domain.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'domain.com'

Thanks again for your help,
David