Brad Knowles wrote:
On 8/17/07, DAve wrote:

Doesn't look like that answer is coming, I must be treading new ground.
Is anyone interested in the answer if I setup a test install and try it?
Heck, even if no one else is interested in seeing how this test goes,
then you can certainly sign me up. I've always wondered how the
"topics" stuff worked, and I've never had the chance to do much work
with them....
Mark Sapiro answered my query very well, see his message. If you have
any questions let me know. We played with it quite a bit Friday and it
is still configured so I can goof around with it if needed.

DAve

Veterans?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 7, '07 at 3:19p
activeAug 20, '07 at 3:07p
websitelist.org

3 users in discussion

DAve: 5 posts Brad Knowles: 3 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post