Brad Knowles wrote:
On 8/8/07, DAve wrote:

So in the idea of an announcement only list, we should be able to have
the list owner post a message to multiple topics, correct? I did not see
where cross posting a message to multiple topics within a single list
was possible. Do you know if it is?
I would think so, yes. But you should probably wait for an answer from
someone who knows better how that part of the code actually works, like
maybe Mark Sapiro or Tokio.
Doesn't look like that answer is coming, I must be treading new ground.
Is anyone interested in the answer if I setup a test install and try it?

DAve

Veterans?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 7, '07 at 3:19p
activeAug 20, '07 at 3:07p
websitelist.org

3 users in discussion

DAve: 5 posts Brad Knowles: 3 posts Mark Sapiro: 1 post