After not getting any response and not being able to send out to my list for
over 24 hours. I decided to test the subscription option.

I did not receive confirmation to join my own list but rather I received a
confirmation to join this mailman list which I realize powers my list
googalistic at horizenplus.com

Which brings me to my technical question. What the heck is going on?

Why is my list not working and why am I here and not at Googalistic after
subscribing?

Since it is a public list your prompt attention would be appreciated.

Julie Zbeetnoff

--
Free Business Advertising - Advertise for Free. Reach 1000s Instantly :
http://salespider.com/signup.php?id82871

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 17, '07 at 8:08p