On 8/8/07, just.mailman at lesve.org wrote:

Id there any configuration in Mailman which can be set so you can see
the reason for the bounce in the logfile ( bounce.log)
Regretfully, the information that is currently written in the logs is
all the current code is configured to provide. There is no debug
mode or anything else I'm aware of that would result in additional
log information being generated.

If you're a Python programmer, you should be able to add some
additional logging statements without too much difficulty. In that
case, we'd ask that you share those changes with the community
through the appropriate Mailman patches page on SourceForge.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 8, '07 at 7:13a
activeAug 8, '07 at 7:59a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Just Mailman: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post