From: "Barry Finkel" <b19141 at britaine.ctd.anl.gov>
To: <Mailman-Users at python.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Fw: problem in Makefile for mailman

Yep, it's a FreeBSD port. While I run both free and open bsd, I've
found that there are a few things better installed from original
source. Mailman is one of them.
Look at the changes that FreeBSD has made. You will probably find
some that you do not understand. I did the same with Ubuntu, and
most of the changes were not documented, so I had no idea why they
were made.
Barry S. Finkel
Argonne National Laboratory Phone: +1 (630) 252-7277
9700 South Cass Avenue Facsimile:+1 (630) 252-4601
Building 222, Room D209 Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4828 IBMMAIL: I1004994

Searchable Archives:
Unsubscribe:
http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/fbsdolot%40cit.ru

Security Policy: