Hi Mark,

Thank you for your advice and I will certainly look into what postfix
is doing. In addition, I'll try your suggestion to run postalias to
see if that corrects the problem. I've now had 3 more lists become
undeliverable. They are all in the /var/mailman/data/alias file, so
I'll keep digging.

The other thing that troubles me is that I can't figure out why lists
are loosing members. When the mailserver bounced tuesday, users
added several days beforehand disappeared from the list. The users
were re-added, only for the problem to reoccur after a server
restart. I should point out this isn't occurring with the lists that
became undeliverable, maybe it's a coincidence, and the 2 are unrelated.

I'll update the list with what I find - and thank you again for
taking the time help me.

Carconni