Gerardo Herzig wrote:
Hi all. Here is the situation: We have one list who have ppl who speak 4
diff languages. I wonder if there is a method to `group' those members
by "native language" in order to send a different email for each of this
groups. Mi common sense says 'off course you cant, you idiot, make 4
differents lists!', but...you never know....

I think four lists might be the better solution, but you could do
something with topics. You could define a topic for each language and
the users could choose to subscribe to only one or two language topics
and either receive or not receive messages that don't match any topic.

Then if posters would put the topic keyword for the language in the
Subject: or on a Keywords: header or in a Keywords: initial body line,
the post would only go to those members who've subscribed to that
topic.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 27, '07 at 2:55p
activeJul 27, '07 at 4:22p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Gerardo Herzig: 1 post