Hi!

i'm using mailman 2.1.5 on a Solaris box, and i've got a very rare issue...

if i try to post a list using a non-suscribed email address, and this
email address is included in non-suscribers allowed senders, it accepts
my post... but if i use a regular expression like this
^[A-Za-z0-9.\-_%]+@[A-Za-z0-9.-]*mynet.com$ and try to post using a from
line using more than 30 characters (from line splits in two in mail
header then) and an accent. Then, mailman doesn't accept this mail and
return it to me, although this email address is under my.net.com domain.

Anyone can help, plz? =)

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 27, '07 at 11:06a
activeAug 2, '07 at 3:16p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 6 posts Jesús Oliván: 6 posts