On 4/28/07, Mark Sapiro quoted Brandon Sussman:

Perhaps I should have asked instead: "Where are is the
documentation stating
what (if any) fields are available for insertion into default header and
footer blocks?".
In the "details for" links for msg_header, msg_footer, digest_header
and digest_footer.
Which can be found in FAQ 3.41.

However, I would also suggest searching through the FAQ Wizard for
"footer" and reading all articles that are returned. There's lots of
technical issues here that have to do with how mail clients structure
MIME and MIME/HTML messages and the limitations on what Mailman can
do.

Also, the FAQ 3.40/3.18/3.37 set of articles is another good one to
look at, when it comes to making customizations to Mailman, and the
limits on what you can do to change the look & feel, etc....

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 27, '07 at 6:37p
activeApr 30, '07 at 12:28p