Greetings -

I fell into this problem too. If memory serves it is because the
DEFAULT_URL_HOST is used at *list creation* time to populate an entry
its settings files. Changing the DEFAULT_URL_HOST later only affects
lists you create subsequently.

You need to run a script to fix up the URLs in the lists you have
already created:

bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname

To see the help text for the above run it directly, without the
withlist:

bin/fix_url.py

I think there was a second, related Gotcha that caught me too... If
your existing lists have archives then the pages already generated
will have the wrong web server URL too. (Check some of the links
down at the bottom of their pages.) If that's the case for you then
you need to wipe and rebuild the HTML pages for each list's archives
from its mbox file:

bin/arch --wipe listname

I'd suggest trying each of the above on an unimportant or test list
first to make sure I've got things right!

Cheers,
Mike B-)