Aman Singer wrote:

I find that I'm not able to post to a specific Mailman list running
Mailman 2.1B2.

Over 4 years old. Current release is 2.1.9. Is there some reason why
you can't upgrade?

If I post from an address at Utoronto.ca, using a rogers.com
SMTP server, everything is fine. If I post from a Gmail address using the
Gmail SMTP server, I get headers in the message body and messages with no
subject. I think this might be a problem with the Gmail implementation of
Domain Keys, but am not sure. I am receiving and sending with Outlook 2003,
but the choice of mail client sending doesn't seem to matter to the result.
How about the choice of mail client reading the resultant post?

Below, I have a message sent from the utoronto.ca address and another sent
from the gmail.com address. Both messages contain the same subject and body
text, both were sent from the same client and computer, both were sent to
the same list, and both were received from that list on the same computer
and client, so the only variable I can think of is the SMTP server used to
send them. Would anyone know why this is happening?

First message snipped.

Message from gmail.com address, this message arrived with part of the header
in the body of the message. That is, it arrived badly. The headers and body
are separated from each other and the rest of this message by blank lines.
Otherwise, they are unaltered.
Headers <snip>
s=beta; d=gmail.com;

The next 4 headers have been inserted along with blank lines in the
middle of the DomainKey-Signature: header. This is presumably because
something inserted a blank line at this point terminating the headers.