I am glad that the mailman developer community are aware of this feature.

\Tom
On 10/10/06, Brad Knowles wrote:
At 10:49 AM +0900 10/11/06, wrote:

Mailman Developers: Is the web code set up so that so that admins
could fairly easily assemble these UI widgets into a page that suits
their usage?
Nope. It's all hard-coded.
Or would that be a major refactoring? Sorta like
reimplementing Plone, I guess, but we really don't want to put "import
plone" at the top!
Something like that, or maybe re-implementing Zope.
What I was thinking is that there could be a page generator pipeline,
similar to the list processor. Of course the objects we want to
generate pages from (member lists, moderation queues, etc) would have
to grow appropriate interfaces -- sounds like work! but it would be
way cool.
Yeah, way cool.

We can't wait to see the code you're going to contribute to do this. ;)

Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA. See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 10, '06 at 11:50p