Reply-To set to Mailman-Users.

Tom Kavanaugh writes:
If there is a way to setup a A-Z index hortizontally above the List name -
Description, it would be great. >
Any code hacks for this feature?
This feature is already in the Member List page. Since Mailman is
free software, reusing that code doesn't even count as stealing!<wink>

Mailman Developers: Is the web code set up so that so that admins
could fairly easily assemble these UI widgets into a page that suits
their usage? Or would that be a major refactoring? Sorta like
reimplementing Plone, I guess, but we really don't want to put "import
plone" at the top!

What I was thinking is that there could be a page generator pipeline,
similar to the list processor. Of course the objects we want to
generate pages from (member lists, moderation queues, etc) would have
to grow appropriate interfaces -- sounds like work! but it would be
way cool.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 10, '06 at 11:50p