I have set up everything, but it simply doesn't work. How can I debug
my code? How can I see what the code is doing (i.e. can I print to
terminal?)

Thanks
On 9/7/06, Nerses Ohanyan wrote:
Thank you. That's exactly what I needed to know. Unfortunately, I'm
really not an expert with python or mailman, so I hesitate to write
FAQ documents, fearing that I might actually confuse someone rather
then help them.

Thanks.