Christopher Adams wrote:
I have full access to the installation on the server, and have always
removed lists and archives from the command line on request. However, I have
been thinking of giving list owners the opportunity to delete their own
lists, but I don't want archives left behind.

If owners can delete lists from the web interface, they have the option
of deleting the archives or not. If you want to remove the option and
force archive deletion, you'd have to modify Mailman/Cgi/rmlist.py do
do this.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 13, '06 at 5:24p