If mm_cfg.py is set as 'OWNERS_CAN_DELETE_THEIR_OWN_LISTS = Yes', is there
a way to set the default for 'Also Delete Archives' to 'Yes'. For the
purposes of most of the lists that I administer, they are only used for a
limited period of time and then the subscribers/owners want the whole thing
scrubbed.

I have full access to the installation on the server, and have always
removed lists and archives from the command line on request. However, I have
been thinking of giving list owners the opportunity to delete their own
lists, but I don't want archives left behind.