todd at simplyjew.com wrote:
Hi. I am trying to set my list up so that the senders address appears
in the header. Ideally, the list users should see who sent the email.
The reply should still direct the message back to the list, but like I
said, the user can see who sent the message as well. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks, Todd

On the list's General Options page, as long as anonymous_list is No,
the sender will be in the From: header.

If you want simple reply to go only to the list, see the
first_strip_reply_to and reply_goes_to_list options on the same page.
Read and consider the information at the "(Details for
reply_goes_to_list)" link.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 4, '06 at 4:19p