Axel Essbaum wrote:
I am running a Mailman 2.1.7 mailing list and stripping attachments
using the default content type and filename extension settings (the
only change I made from default was to set 'Should Mailman filter...'
to Yes).

Is it possible for me to replace attachments with a simple message
stating that the attachment was stripped?

There is no setting to do this. You would have to modify
Mailman/Handlers/MimeDel.py.

If you don't care if attachments are discarded or not, instead of
filtering content, you could turn on scrub_nondigest which will cause
non-text/plain attachments to be stored aside and replaced by URLs.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 3, '06 at 2:27p
activeJun 3, '06 at 3:04p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Axel Essbaum: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post